The Sewful Life will be celebrating it’s first birthday at the end of February 2018! Prompted by lovely posts I’ve seen on other blogs, I thought it would be fun to re-cap the 2017 Sewful Life posts you liked the most. So . . . . (or should that be sew?) . . . here they are!
- Black, White and Eloflex All Over . . . My adventures with an amazing new Stretch Thread!
- Super-Simple Straight Summer Skirt Tutorial . . . The S5 – great for Fall, Winter, or Spring, too!
- A Little Color Blocked Jacket . . . Still one of my fave jackets of all time!
- My Sewing Workshop Ivy Tunic . . . Looking forward to making this again!
- Stasia Dress to Peplum Hack – A Tutorial . . . A wonderful pattern!
- Me Made May 2017 – Week Four + Three Days . . . Sew. Much. Fun. I can hardly wait for MMM 2018!
- Easy-Peasy Leggings – More Blogging, More Sewing . . . A bit of my “other” blogging life!
- Sewing a Cuddle Baby Blanket . . . In which I conquer the fabulous super-soft-stuff!
- The Perfect Tunic . . . Must. Make. More. A knit maybe?!
- My Artisan Pants – Conquering Pant Fear . . . So proud of my scared sewing self!
As you can see, I feel quite enthusiastic about all of these posts, so take a look. I’ve lived a Sewful Life for most of my years on this earth and sharing it with all of you now is an amazing joy! If you have ideas for more, my 2018 posts are in the planning stages and I’d LOVE to hear from you! Comment below or email me here.
Sew with Joy!!!