I am freshly back from attending and teaching at the 2018 Sewing and Stitchery Expo. And, just when I think I can’t possibly absorb any more sewing inspiration . . . Craftsy announces a SALE! It would be foolish to turn that down, right?!!!
Craftsy became one of my textile art/sewing/everything addictions several years ago. It’s non-fattening, has improved my creative life, helps me keep learning and I don’t feel at all guilty about it! If you’re not on their email list, I highly recommend it. That’s how I find out about special offers and they are always well worth it. Read on or click the banner below right away. The offer is only good through March 7, 2018!!
And the special is. . . . . Craftsy Unlimited – $1 for 2 Weeks!!!! Wowzers! That means you can try out Craftsy classes all day, every day for 2 whole weeks. 14 days!!! 336 hours!!! Bye, bye housework. Take the kids to Grandma’s. Buy 14 frozen dinners. Call in sick. Whatever you have to do, click right here and check this out!
To be clear, you will need to enter all your info, including a credit card to get this deal. BUT, you can cancel if you don’t fall in love and want to go with the permanent Craftsy Unlimited membership. This is the cancellation info directly from the site:
“*You will be charged $1 upon sign-up and be granted access to Craftsy Unlimited for 14 days. At the end of 14 days, if you have not canceled your subscription, it will renew automatically at the regular rate. (Regular rates in USD are $14.99 per month or $120 per year. Rates for subscriptions priced in other currencies vary and will be presented at the time of sign-up). $1 for 2 weeks offer is in US Dollars. This offer is not valid for current subscribers. One (1) redemption per email address. Offer cannot be combined with other offers. You can cancel your Craftsy Unlimited subscription at any time. Craftsy may end or alter this offer at its discretion. Offer expires March 7, 2018 at 11:59PM Mountain Time.”
And, just to be up-front-honest, if you use the Craftsy links from my blog I may get a little payment when you buy a Class or the Unlimited Deal. If you do, thank you!! That helps to support The Sewful Life and what I do here to support you. I absolutely do not recommend anything I don’t believe in!! You’ll get a fabulous learning experience and my undying gratitude. It’s a pretty sweet deal all the way around!
If you’re not sure what to watch first, here are my recommendations from the classes I already own. I have not been disappointed in any of them! Click on the titles to check out them out.
- Sewing Fashion Knits with Linda Lee. I teach sewing with knits and still keep learning. Linda (The Sewing Workshop) is a great teacher and offers tons of tips and techniques.
- Full Bust Adjustment for Any Pattern with Jenny Rushmore. If you’re a Curvy Sewing fan, you probably already know Jenny of Cashmerette Patterns. If not, you will love her methods.
- The Ultimate T-Shirt with Marcy & Katherine Tilton. The Tilton Sisters are informative, creative and full of sewing knowledge. Try them out!
- The Artful T-Shirt with March & Katherine Tilton. Because you might as well go farther and make it fabulous, right!?
- Fitting Solo From Measurements to Muslin with Linda Lee. Best. Measuring. Help. Ever! I don’t make muslins, but I do heavily use my measurements when I’m sewing and Linda’s help has been invaluable.
- Project Upcycle with Betz White. Fun stuff to do with what you have or what you’ve thrifted. New life is always a good thing!
- Pattern Drafting From Ready-to-Wear with Stephanie Linecum. You know that shirt you bought, absolutely love and can’t find in the store anymore? Stephanie will show you how to recreate it!
- Mastering Zipper Techniques with Sunni Standing. No, those zipper teeth are not out to devour you! Watch this and learn to make friends with your zips.
- Sew to Flatter: Plan Your Best Wardrobe with Nancy Nix-Rice. Nancy is a master of Handmade Wardrobes. You’ll love her tips for making sure you sew clothes that you love!
That should get you started! Click here to check out the offer, clear your calendar (or at least give up sleeping) and enjoy!! I’d love to hear what you find and what you learned, so come back and comment after you check this out. And, if you don’t want to go with Unlimited, you can still buy Craftsy classes individually. Or just cancel. Your choice!
Craftsy on . . . and on . . . and on . . .