I hear a drum roll . . . Sue Nugent is the winner of the Shannon Fabrics Embrace© Double Gauze Giveaway!!!
More About Our Winner!!
Sue commented on July 5th, “I love the Cobalt Rose double gauze fabric. The tunic looks so nice on you. I think that I would make a Summer Dress from this fabric.”
CONGRATULATIONS SUE!! I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to see what you make! Send me an email at sewfullife at gmail dot com with your address and I’ll get your 3 yards of Cobalt Rose Garden Embrace© Double Gauze on it’s way to you. Then we can plan our own twinning event, right?! 🙂
Get a Double Gauze Tip Sheet!
And, thank you, thank you, thank you to all 77 of you who entered the giveaway!! You are all Sewful Rock Stars and I hope you get a chance to try Embrace© Double Gauze and the fabulous Urban Tunic pattern from Indygo Junction!!!
- As a bonus, all of you who entered can email me for a Free Downloadable Double Gauze Tips Sheet. Send me a note at sewfullife at gmail dot com!
- If you didn’t enter, but you’d like the Tip Sheet, sign up for my email newsletter and you’ll receive an email with a link for the download. Easy, peasy Sewful pie!!
Pro Tip: Look for Shannon’s Embrace© Double Gauze and Indygo Junction patterns at your local stores. If you can’t find them there, click here to order Cobalt Rose Garden Double Gauze or click here to order the Urban Tunic pattern.
GIVEAWAYS – What? There’s More???
YES! I have a giveaway planned for every month this year, so keep watching this spot!! To stay super-informed, you can . . .
- Sign up for The Sewful Life weekly newsletter right here
- Use the FOLLOW button on the right hand sidebar >>> to enter your email and have each new Sewful Life blog post arrive in your Inbox
- Follow The Sewful Life blog on Bloglovin’ right here
Keep sewing with joy and I’ll see you soon!
Moment of Further Truth:
Shannon Fabrics provided the Embrace© Double Gauze for my tunic and the giveaway. Thank you Shannon Fabrics! This post includes affiliate links and I may receive a small payment if you make a purchase using that link. Thank you if you do – it helps to keep The Sewful Life stitching along and I sincerely appreciate your support. All opinions are solely and truly mine and I only gush about things I love!